What does video technology bring to your organization?
INTERNAL: Advanced communication generates improved understanding and employee engagement. Company culture, product knowledge, collegial co-operation and experience sharing, personal development programs, presentation and communication skills all promoted through video, contribute to a highly stable, well informed and productive workforce.
EXTERNAL: Greater market penetration achieved through product presentations, customer service tutorials, sales and market presentations. Customers are served better by a highly-trained and informed workforce, and market awareness increases as video engages more prospects.
VIDEO TAKEAWAY CHECKLIST
- Satisfy the needs of today’s mobile and de-centralized workforce
- Build stronger workgroups and encourage collaboration throughout the organization
- Feature on the job training and best practices
- Encourage informal learning opportunities with employees to share knowledge and experience
- Frequent communication fosters an environment informed and empowered employees
- Video presents more engaging and memorable communication
- Remote employees feel “part of the team”
- Reduce travel budgets through increased online training
- Explain and demonstrate projects with clarity, and benefit from instant review
- Attend live conferences and meetings online and interact with attendees
- Engage in decision orientated meetings, utilizing pre-meeting video briefing
- Critical company knowledge and data is securely stored and available on-demand
- Operational costs reduce as work is completed more efficiently and effectively